Senior Carer – Full Time
Beeches Homecare Kent are looking for a full time Senior Carer to join our growing team. We are a family run care provider based in Whitstable and covering the surrounding areas.
RATES OF PAY:
Standard rate - £11.00 p/h. Unsocial rate - £13.00 p/h. Plus travel time and mileage paid.
A CAREER, NOT A JOB
A career in care is both incredibly challenging and deeply rewarding. Beeches Homecare Services are dedicated to promoting care as a profession with long term opportunities for those who wish to pursue them and to providing the best training possible to all team members. We will fund your learning and provide you with opportunities for advancement whilst mentoring you through your career.
BE PART OF THE FAMILY
Beeches Homecare Services has been a family-run company for three generations with a distinct set of values that put our clients and team members first. We strive to create a positive, inclusive environment where everyone is happy to work which is why we conduct frequent staff surveys and have an open door attitude towards all team members. We believe that the way we treat our carers will define the way they treat our clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate for this role is an experienced care worker, someone who can hit the ground running and has a large dose of common sense.
We welcome candidates of all ages and backgrounds and value the different experience a diverse workforce brings together.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Travel time and mileage paid
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Double pay on Christmas Eve/Day and New Year’s Eve/Day
- Comprehensive training and further training paid for up to and including NVQ Level 5
- Opportunities for career growth
- Elder care support
- Free uniform and PPE
- Reward fee for carer referral
- Provide own transport
- Ability to work a mix of early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Provide own mobile phone on a 4G service